Strategic Marketing Online
The Strategic Marketing online program will show you how to analyze market opportunities and effectively position your new or existing concepts, services, and products in viable markets for success results. This program will help you understand the essential areas of marketing management and how these areas can be applied in the ever changing-economic sectors. During this course, you will build an Integrated Strategic Marketing Plan and walk away with a clear understanding of marketing concepts. The professor will give detailed feedback and a one-on-one session to review your Integrated Strategic Marketing Plan project.
- Gain an understanding of the language, theories, and concepts of marketing
- Acquire the skills to strategically utilize marketing principles in any business setting
- Evaluate market dynamics in a variety of business settings and their respective value chains to identify opportunities
- Analyze customers and prospects to identify their needs and profitable target markets
- Acquire the skills required to develop an effective integrated strategic marketing plan
Online Teaching Method & Experience
Designed for busy professionals, this program blends USC’s heritage of academic excellence with the flexibility of online learning. The course will begin after 9:00 a.m. on the first day and will close at 11:45 p.m. on the last day.
Approximately 18 to 24-hours of participation and work, this online course fits perfectly into any busy schedule as it can be taken at your pace over a five-week period. It includes online video sessions, reading and case studies, interactive exercises, writing an Integrated Strategic Marketing Plan, and one-on-one discussion session with faculty.
Who should attend
This program is geared to working professional -- managers, directors, and executives looking to strengthen and enhance strategic marketing skills or moving into the marketing function of their organization. This program is also ideal for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and directors of small organizations looking to enter new markets or develop new products.