Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Brand managers seeking inspiration that comes from new thinking and meaningful approaches
- Industrial, B2C, and B2B marketers experiencing stagnated results, or with aggressive growth goals
- Marketers open to a new, unique and proven strategic perspective
- CMOs and senior marketers looking for metrics to demonstrate the true value of each campaign
About the course
*Rise above the crowd. *
New technology and the “social web” have made it easier to reach audiences, but more difficult to 'break through.' This tension forces marketers to think differently about marketing strategy.
This program turbocharges marketing efforts with frameworks that move people to action. From our award-winning marketer, Marcus Collins, and top-rated marketing faculty John Branch, you will learn to apply a transformative approach to elevate your brand above the day-to-day tactics of digital and social media. You’ll create the foundation for campaign strategies that generate deep connections with your clients and customers — in both B-to-B and B-to-C environments. You will return to work with a plan to disrupt long-standing marketing practices (with questionable outcomes) adding new, creative thinking and proven, actionable frameworks and metrics to propel your brand
You will identify and seize new opportunities through highly interactive sessions, hands-on collaborative workshops, and spirited discussions with other senior marketing professionals. All of which is designed to crystallize learnings in an effort to help you apply your new knowledge to your work.
This approach is used to inform and guide the development of:
- marketing strategies and branding efforts
- creative ideation and content creation
- product launch endeavors
- distribution, partnerships, and influencer marketing initiatives
analytics and measurement plans for communication ambitions
Day 1: Setting the scene for success
Day 2: Understanding and leveraging connections
Day 3: Applying context to drive results
Day 4: Exploring real world tactics
Day 5: Measuring success
- Demystify what makes the world’s most popular brands tick
- Apply new strategies to significantly impact the positive perception of your brand
- Exploit new opportunities to identify and reach new target audiences
- Activate pass-along and word-of-mouth activities within the market
- Develop metrics to predict and measure the impact of your marketing campaigns
- Rejuvenate your passion for marketing through new lenses and perspectives on marketing strategy
- Apply a structured approach to ignite your unique business differentiators
- Energize and align your team by applying new approaches to drive customer interest – and loyalty
- Marcus Collins
- Marcus Collins
Research Marcus Collins is a culturally curious thinker with an academic insight into the cognitive drivers that impact consumer behavior. He serves as the SVP of Social Engagement at Doner, a full-serve advertising agency, and is a recipient of Advertising Age's 2016 40 Under 40. Previously, he ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.