Strategic Management – Strategy Formulation & Implementation (Business Acceleration Programme: Course i)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Nanyang Business School.Full disclaimer.
The course will emphasise on:
- The Application of business strategy through the competencies of strategic thinking, value creation, business model and strategy execution.
- The strategic frameworks and models as well as enlightening operational best practices exercised by companies.
- Discussion on the progress of strategic management in the modern day and the central role played by employees and managers in the final emergent strategy.
Leaders will be able to:
- Learn the use of frameworks to help think strategically.
- Create value for their businesses.
- Evaluate and develop business models.
- Execute strategies effectively.
The NTU Business Acceleration Programme aims to provide senior technical leaders with tools to understand the key dynamics affecting organisation performance and appreciate their role in contributing to the competitive success, financial health and profitability of an organisation. Participants will be encouraged to view their roles in the context of organisation strategy and growth goals, to forge new connections between their own daily priorities, and the overall mission and strategy of the organisation.
Who should attend
Designed by our award-winning and distinguished faculty, the pedagogical approach used is based on case discussion and practical knowledge, illustrating operational system and application of systematic proficiencies in companies.
This programme consists of the following four courses, spread over 5 days and can be taken non-sequentially except that the participant is required to complete Course I, Course II, and Course III prior to Course IV.