Strategic Management Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with National University of Singapore.Full disclaimer.
Transform Strategy into Reality
Strategic management is critical to the development and growth of every organisation. Senior executives tasked with this responsibility will recognise that successful execution of strategy requires the ability to navigate uncertainty, make timely decisions, and align strategy with the organisation's systems, people and culture.
This programme is designed to help you expand your strategic mindset, acquire the skills needed to gain stakeholder buy-in, and translate strategy into value-driven decisions. Adopting a practical approach, it introduces relevant concepts, analytical tools, and their application to real-world problems in a variety of industries and contexts. You will emerge better equipped to tackle strategic initiatives, transform operating models, and drive change and innovation.
- Thinking strategically: Industry dynamics and priorities
- Balanced scorecard: Design, diagnostics and implementation
- Strategy execution
- Strategic role of operations
- Corporate governance and strategy
- Strategic innovation
- Learn to apply key analytical tools used in strategy formulation
- Discover ways to facilitate communication and understanding of business strategies at all levels of the organisation
- Understand how operations contribute to the competitiveness of the business
- Gain insights on the best practices in strategy formulation and implementation
- Be exposed to diverse perspectives and experiences from fellow business leaders
Who should attend
Experienced senior-level managers who currently hold, or will hold responsibility for strategic planning and decision-making in their organisations, including:
- Vice presidents
- General managers
- Corporate and business planners
- Directors of functional areas in marketing, operations and finance