Strategic Management in Fashion and Lifestyle Business From Concept to Execution for Results
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
This programme will enhance understanding necessary to create and manage fashion and lifestyle brands both products and services. It is a program, which will address industry trends in lifestyle and fashion products and services and will offer better appreciation of the consumer of buyer behavior in the digital age. The goal is to impart concepts relating to value chain of fashion and lifestyle products & services, understand the underpinning of the brands in the mind of consumers, and equip participants with skills to create, execute, and manage fashion and life style products and services in a real time manner to realize the potential of fashion and lifestyle products and services. This is not about learning mere concepts but about understanding how to make business decisions relating to creating a fashion or lifestyle brand experience, differences that exist in managing fashion and lifestyle brands products and services and execution of a fashion and lifestyle brand by managing channels – digital, direct, joint ventures or franchise, etc.
The program is designed for CEOs, entrepreneurs, designers, GMs of operating divisions, brand managers, and sales managers.
The skills acquired in the program will enable the participants create, brand, and execute fashion and lifestyle products and services.
- What are Fashion and Lifestyle product and service brands?
- Underlying consumer behavior and their drivers
- Consumer behavior in a digital age - The future evolution of Fashion and Lifestyle products and services
- The social and cultural underpinning of Fashion and Life style brands and how can one create a cultural and social authority for Fashion and Lifestyle brands
- Economics of Fashion and Lifestyle products and services
- Opportunity analysis for Fashion and Lifestyle products and services
- Developing a concept of a fashion and lifestyle brand
- Mapping competition and detailing ‘how to’ and ‘what’ to make / serve
- Execution of a fashion and lifestyle brand
- Digital strategies of ‘engaging and interacting’ with consumers 24/7/365
- Managing a Fashion and Lifestyle brand
- Measuring the ‘brand’ value
Who should attend
- Entrepreneurs and CEOs of new fashion and lifestyle businesses
- GMs / profit centre managers of international fashion and lifestyle Businesses
- Designers looking to create lifestyle brands
- Managers of franchise businesses
- Suppliers of products / services to international Fashion and Lifestyle brand businesses
- Marketing managers of fashion and lifestyle brands
- Advertising agency executives of lifestyle brands
- CEOs, entrepreneurs, designers, GMs of operating divisions, brand managers, and sales managers