Who should attend
This course is designed for communication professionals in managerial roles and those who are striving to become a (general) manager, and therefore looking to improve their strategic management skills.
It is recommended to have three or more years of work experience.
About the course
Among the most important leadership decisions are those that guide organisations to a desired future state. Especially in this turbulent and uncertain time of digital transformation, strategic decisions are crucial as the stakes are high: companies rise and fall easily and they do so fast.
In this three-day Master Class, you will be led into the domain of strategic leaders at the organisation’s business and corporate level to get you conversational on key concepts such as positioning, parenting advantage and globalisation. These concepts will then be related to the new digital reality, during the course we will discuss the consequences for corporate communication thoroughly.
By doing a web-based assessment as part of this course, you will explore and develop your personal strategy style through a ‘Strategy Profiler Report’.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- Get a better understanding of organizational strategy and strategic issues;
- Know your own preferences and perspectives on strategic issues;
- Identify and understand relevant technological innovations;
- Be conversational on the consequences of digital transformation for your own organization;
- Find opportunities for business model innovation;
- Be aware of personal development opportunities towards strategic leadership positions.
Prof. Dr. Bob de Wit is Professor of Strategic Leadership at Nyenrode Business Universiteit and Co-Director of the Center for Strategy. Bob de Wit holds a bachelor's degree in Psychology from Utrecht University, an MBA at the Interdisciplinary Institute Bedrijfskunde in Delft, and a PhD degree i...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.