Strategic Management Certificate Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with DePaul University.Full disclaimer.
The Strategic Management Certificate Program is an online course that uses a simulation to immerse you in the hands-on, real world experience of running a global, multi-million dollar company. Through the use of a management system process, you and your virtual team will develop your company’s strategy and decide whether to enter into emerging markets. Strategy implementation occurs through decision making in various departments: R&D, Marketing, Production, and Finance. You will understand the importance of analyzing internal operating data and external data regarding the actions of competitors and the surrounding business environment. As you move throughout the course, you will learn how every decision you make has an impact on the other departments and the company’s bottom line, as well understanding how to assess and adjust the Key Performance Indicators you establish for your company. This course demonstrates the importance of cross-functional collaboration in order for your team to achieve its goals and is truly a live case study of Strategic Management. An enterprise level strategic management program delivered to individual organization management teams is available through DePaul Corporate Training.
- Build skills and tools to facilitate planning, implementing and evaluating a strategic plan
- Utilize your business acumen and strategic planning skills to manage a simulated company and discover the ways functional areas cooperate to achieve strategic goals
- Apply your strategic management toolkit to your organization to support cross-functional, global leadership
Who should attend
- Professionals who lead, manage or have direct responsibilities tied to the development and implementation of strategy
- Professionals building a pathway to professional certification and career development in strategic planning and management
- Strategic management consultants
- Owners and senior executives who see the need for more effective strategic management processes in their organizations