Strategic Leadership for Senior Executives
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Successful strategic leadership requires clearly defining what you want to achieve, understanding the conditions you need to be successful, identifying the elements required to turn the ideas into action and bringing all the pieces together. As if doing all these things well isn’t hard enough, leaders must execute their plans in the midst of economic, government and organizational change, shifting policy priorities, rising stakeholder expectations and multiple resource demands. In this course, you will learn how to increase your effectiveness as a strategic leader, enhance your understanding of the processes and tools needed for success and sharpen your ability to anticipate and respond to the need for change.
- Introduction to strategic leadership
- The what and why of strategy making
- The strategic environment: identifying and assessing
- From people to processes; assembling the elements for success
- Strategic leadership in the real world
- tools to build resiliency