Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This programme is aimed at professionals who wish to progress to executive level or start their own company.
About the course
In a business environment of continuous change, effective leadership and change management skills are essential. This course will give you the skills to implement change in your organisation.
This course will help you develop strategic thinking, which leads to strategic planning and ultimately strategic change. You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to acquire a competitive edge by using the right strategies, engaging the workforce, and creating value through change programmes.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Develop your personal impact as a leader
- Build your confidence and competence in working with stakeholders to influence outcomes and achieve results
- Use best practice tools to lead strategy and change implementation
- Develop your personal strategic leadership approach to become a confident leader
- Improve your emotional intelligence to lead with finesse
- Strategic Leadership Principles
- Understanding YOU – the Strategic Leader
- Learning from Successful Strategic Leaders
- Delivering Strategic Value
- Tools for Business Planning and Talent Management
- Shaping a Culture that Supports your Strategy
- Change Management Principles
- Stakeholder Management in Change
- Successfully Leading Strategic Change Programmes
- Leading through Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Personal Leadership Effectiveness