Who should attend
This Strategic Investment Management online training seminar is designed to meet the requirements of several categories of the delegate who have reached a stage of personal development and a career position that now requires them to gain a more detailed understanding of the relevance of financial management for the future of the organisation.
The online training seminar will enable them to understand more deeply the financial impact of all development decisions. The following delegate categories would benefit particularly from attending this seminar.
- Experienced finance managers wishing to update their knowledge
- Early-career financial analysts wishing to accelerate their progress
- Planning managers responsible for evaluating new opportunities
- Supply chain and logistics specialists
- Research and development scientists and engineers
- Human resource and organisational development staff
About the course
Creating a Sustainable Framework for Business Development
How do we decide on significant investment in the current business climate of uncertainty and unpredictability? What will be the priorities for companies in coping with the massive changes that we have all experienced in recent times?
This 2-day intensive online training course on “Strategic Investment Management” addresses the biggest challenge facing business today. Investment is the main driver of growth in the creation of a sustainable enterprise. Every manager and specialist need to understand how investment decisions affect the future development potential and direction of your organisation.
This short intensive online training seminar will enable you to participate in effective investment decisions that will support your organisation’s plans. “Strategic Investment Management” will allow all managers to participate in increasing the value that their organisation creates in the rapidly changing conditions encountered in post-COVID 19 business.
The online training seminar will address multiple key competencies that fulfill the learning objectives of the seminar, as follows.
- Understand the meaning and significance of the main financial concepts
- Calculate the impact of different types of financial decision
- Deal with the problems of complexity and incomplete information
- Align and balance financial and non-financial goals and measures
- Learn to work with finance specialists in making robust investment decisions
- Link the finance function with the strategic management process
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Aligning strategic and operational plans
- Understanding and interpreting the key elements of financial statements
- Balancing financial and non-financial targets and measures
- Evaluating alternative methods of raising and managing finance
- Building effective relationships with different financial institutions
- How investors evaluate alternative opportunities
- Creating and measuring corporate and stakeholder value
- Managing accounting profit, cash flow, liquidity and solvency
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.