Strategic Human Resource Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stephen M. Ross School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Take charge of your career. Transform your HR function from operationally reactive to strategically proactive.
This cutting-edge program will help you build and implement a business-focused HR strategy and develop your HR unit as a truly strategic business partner.
Together with world-renowned HR thought leaders, you will explore your business strategy and examine the cultural, capability, and talent requirements necessary to make your strategy a reality. You’ll investigate the ways your workforce can have a major impact on your firm's performance and learn how to identify who creates value in the firm, and where and how they play this role. You'll emerge with a roadmap to create customer and business value through HR.
This fast-paced five-day program brings together a diverse group of professionals who are focused on getting the most out of their human capital. You’ll map your HR operation to the organization’s strategic goals and develop an implementation plan to drive results. The program combines action-learning activities, simulations, group discussions, team exercises, lectures, case studies, and projects.
- Day 1: Business strategy: value creation
- Day 2: Linking value creation to effective HR Strategy
- Day 3: Workforce strategy: key elements for success
- Day 4: Aligning your HR practice: metrics
- Day 5: Finalize your return to work plan for change
- A customized strategic plan to shape workforce planning and HR operations
- Metrics to assess and demonstrate the value of your HR operation
- Tools to ensure every employee creates customer and economic value for your firm
- Methods to align HR practices with your organization’s strategic priorities
- Actionable understanding of linking business strategy to workforce strategy and HR strategy
- Build frameworks to create strategic workforce planning, identify strategic positions, develop talent targets to impact the success of the business
- Expanded knowledge of research-based best practices in HR
- Increased confidence in your ability to implement strategic HR initiatives that drive organizational growth
Who should attend
- HR Managers responsible for the design and implementation of HR strategies
- Vice Presidents and Directors of specialty functions within HR
- HR Generalists