Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Unlock your employees’ potential with our Strategic HR Leadership program. We’ll examine the strategic role human resources plays in bolstering your organisation’s competitive edge through better people performance, while developing your leadership skills to make it happen. You’ll also acquire the latest, ready-to-implement concepts needed to retain and attract quality individuals, and gain support for well-planned initiatives within your organisation.
- Build sustained competitive advantage
- Design and implement HRM initiatives
- Gain support from key stakeholders
- Evaluate HRM initiatives
- Motivate and retain talent
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
A study guide with readings and cases is provided before the workshop commence Access to workshop materials and networking.
The following key themes are explored:
- Competitive advantage through people
- Motivating and retaining talent
- Performance management and strategy execution.
Continued access to workshop materials, facilitators, thought leadership and networking through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
- Senior HR leaders with strategic organisational influence
- General managers of business units who are interested in enhancing organisational performance through better utilisation of employee, human and social capital.
Trust the experts
Professor Ian O. Williamson is Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Commerce at Victoria Business School (Faculty of Commerce), Victoria University of Wellington. Prior to joining Victoria University in 2017, he served on the faculties of the Melbourne Business School (Australia), Rutgers Business Sch...