Who should attend
- Senior HR leaders with strategic organisational influence
- Who want to enhance organisational performance by better utilising employee, human and social capital
About the course
Give your organisation a sustained competitive advantage by unlocking the productive potential of your employees.
Learn how to maintain an engaged and motivated workforce - and get the leadership skills you need to make it happen. Our Strategic HR Leadership course is designed for senior HR leaders and managers of business units who want to enhance performance by better utilising employee, human and social capital.
You will acquire the latest, ready-to-implement concepts and global best practice techniques to attract and retain quality talent, and learn how to gain support for your initiatives from important stakeholders.
Engage your people to drive performance
- Build sustained competitive advantage through your people
- Motivate and retain talent to reduce turnover and increase performance
Design and implement better HRM initiatives
- Learn proven theory, practical frameworks and best-practice techniques
- Evaluate the alignment of HRM initiatives to your organisation's goals
Win key stakeholder support
- Accurately measure your HRM initiative's return on investment
- Effectively communicate HRM's strategic value to your business
Competitive advantage through people
Learn how to embed business strategy across your organisation through your people to increase operational effectiveness
Motivating and retaining talent
Understand the value of employee retention and build strategies to improve and maintain employee engagement
Performance Management Strategies
Understand the key elements to an effective performance management system and how to implement them successfully
Professor Ian O. Williamson is Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Commerce at Victoria Business School (Faculty of Commerce), Victoria University of Wellington. Prior to joining Victoria University in 2017, he served on the faculties of the Melbourne Business School (Australia), Rutgers Business Sch...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.