Who should attend
- New HR Business Partners
- Experienced HR Generalist who want to become HR Business Partners
- Business unit staff who work with the HR Business Partner
- Those who supervise the HR Business Partner
About the course
HR Processes and activities must be aligned with the organization's overall business and strategic orientation. In addition, HR must be a true partner to the organization, helping to create and sustain a stronger and more strategically focused organization.
Additionally, HR must develop a "service culture", a culture that sees HR activities as more than just transactions but that the products and services delivered by the HR function enable the organization to not only serve internal customers but external customers, as well.
The Oxford seminar will detail the knowledge, skills, abilities and most importantly, the competencies that are required by the HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner are typically experienced HR Generalists who work directly with the other business functions. oftentimes, the HR Business Partner is located, physically with their internal customers.
Specifically, you will learn that an effective HR Business Partner:
- Understands the business operations that they are connected with and exercise their Business Acumen skills to benefit their customers
- Uses their Consultation competency to advise and assist their internal customers
- Develops relationships with internal customers and external customers to better serve their internal clients
- Use their communication skills to demonstrate HR's value to their internal customers
- Create a stronger alignment between organization and HR goals
- Workforce Planning Analysis, Gathering Data about the Current Workforce and Forecasting Future Workforce Needs
- Analyzing Workforce Flow, In, Up, Down, Across and Out of the Organization, an Important Aspect of Supply Analysis
- Using Statistical Forecasting
- Developing the Staffing Plan and involving Key Stakeholders
- Accessing a variety of Staffing Options to attain Strategic Goals
- Restructuring the Organization to meet Changing Business Needs
- HR Due Diligence
- Developing and Maintaining Talent Pools
- Succession Planning
- Knowledge Management Systems
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.