Strategic Frameworks for Competitive Advantage
If you’ve reached an inflection point in your career where you must make strategic decisions that can impact your entire organization, this three-day program on strategic frameworks for competitive advantage will prepare you for your next steps.
This program focuses on key frameworks that will help you go from thinking about your customers to understanding markets and what drives them; from creating budgets to evaluating cost structures for competitive advantage; from knowing your competitors to analyzing patterns of competition and value migration; from understanding how to read financial statements to developing financial insights and reading the financial footprints of different business models.
- Gain a deeper understanding of business frameworks and strategic patterns that hold true across time and industries
- Understand the spectrum of strategic challenges and opportunities leaders of organizations can face
- Develop a common language for discussing strategic business choices
- Build a suite of tools and techniques to help you analyze your business model design and organizational framework
- Business model design: Maximize advantage and disrupt your industry by designing a business model where all elements reinforce each other
- Organizational frameworks and realignment: Learn how to quickly and effectively realign your organization when circumstances change
- Resources, cost, and sustainable advantage: Know what drives cost to improve operations and gain an edge relative to competitors’ costs
- Competitive landscape: How to thrive in a competitive business ecosystem by assessing interests, vulnerabilities, and relative advantages
- Financial footprints: Learn the right mix of cost structures, asset intensity, and headcount for your business
- Product introduction and uptake: Develop a competitive product strategy and investment strategy based on the speed of market adoption
Who should attend
This program is ideal for managers who want to create competitive advantage for their organization and leaders on the cusp of advancement who want to prepare for a new role. Professionals interested the intricacies of business model design will also benefit.