Strategic Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HKUST Business School.Full disclaimer.
Strategic Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers program covers tools and concepts for analyzing financial and investment decisions. This program provides a comprehensive understanding of valuation and the value-creation process. You will learn methods that will help you assess the financial health of your firm, measure your financing needs, determine what investments you should make, and how you should finance them. You will develop a deeper understanding of how your investment and financing decisions affect your firm value.
- Gain confidence in dealing with financial data and decisions
- Learn to assess the financial health of your company
- Forecast financial performance and estimate funding needs
- Learn to evaluate investment opportunities
- Understand the financial effects of your managerial decisions
- Learn how to create value in your organization
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of participation issued by the HKUST Business School.
Assessing the Financial Health of your Company
- Reading and understanding financial statements
- Analyzing a company's operating, financing and investing performance
- Understanding how the information provided in financial statements is related to firm value
- Forecasting a company's future financial performance
- Estimating financial needs
- Managing working capital
Foundations of Valuations
- Evaluating investment projects, marketing, and R&D expenditures
- Determining the value created by investment decisions
- Understanding value drivers
Who should attend
This program is designed for executives with little or no finance background and whose responsibilities require them to make strategic, operating, or investment decisions with significant financial implications.