Transformation of the finance function is characterized by the need for more partnering and collaboration. This trend generates the need for more integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization if the function is to support and drive better decision-making and value creation. The skills base of a high-performing finance business partner embraces both the technical and the wider communication, strategic and influencing competencies. The objective of this program is to help high potential finance managers to complete this transition to the role of business partner. By the end of this program, participants will improve the ability to:
- critically and creatively identify, evaluate, and appraise business issues
- properly design, implement and use advanced accounting and financial tools
- effectively communicate results and complex solutions to business related decisions
- influence and negotiate in collaborative working environments
- build teams, drive change programs, motivate and inspire
The learning experience is based on the following pillars:
- Traditional methodological sessions and case-based in class discussions held in Milan and in Rotterdam by a mixed faculty of two top European business schools.
- Networking events and company visits world-class companies.
- Key note speeches on relevant issues for the Finance Functions.
- Assessment tests
- In distance activities
Who should attend
Target participants are mangers with a strong background and experience in accounting and finance, willing to widen his/her skills of the entire set of competences needed for effectively cover the following positions:
- Company/Group CFO
- Group/Divisional/Business Unit Controller
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Treasury manager
- Country CFO