Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
The function of finance in business - particularly in higher management - has changed. Finance managers need skills in partnering and collaboration with other parts of the organisation to drive better decision-making, and to create value.
The evolving role of CFO
During this eight-day intensive programme delivered in Rotterdam and Milan. You will learn wider communication skills, and strategic and influencing competencies. The programme is delivered by RSM and SDA Bocconi, and aimed at high-performing finance business partners. It embraces technical and functional aspects of roles in finance. This programme will support and drive your ambitions to take on a corporate executive and leadership role within the function of finance.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- critically and creatively identify, evaluate, and appraise business issues
- design and implement advanced accounting and financial tools
- effectively communicate results and complex solutions for business decisions
- influence and negotiate in collaborative working environments
- build, motivate and inspire teams to drive change programmes
- access to RSM and Bocconi faculty
- tailored to your schedule
- become part of the Alumni network of RSM and Bocconi
- broaden your peer network
Who should attend
This programme is suitable for managers with a strong background and experience in accounting and finance, who aspire to take on a more senior financial role within their organisation. This strategic finance programme helps you to broaden your skills and entire set of competences.
These skills and knowledge learned in the programme are deemed required to effectively perform in your future job function such as Financial Accounting Manager, Company/Group CFO, Group/Divisional/Business Unit Controller, Treasury manager and Country CFO.