Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.Full disclaimer.
This leadership course on strategic finance enables you to enhance value – based on better understanding and managing financial resources at divisional and corporate levels. Based on interactive classroom sessions, structured group discussions, and applied case studies, you will analyze successful and failing strategies in financial management. You will gain insights that enable you to master complex strategic challenges related to corporate governance, capital budgeting, investment decisions, and financing decisions.
- Understanding the role of corporate governance as a framework to value generation
- Examining and utilizing ownership and board structures to generate value
- Establishing high-powered incentive compensation
- Mastering challenges arising from shareholder activism
- Analyzing and measuring hurdle rates to create value in investment decisions
- Cash rules: Understanding the mechanism behind the generation of project cash flows
- Internal cannibalism: Evaluating and selecting among competing investment projects
- The dark side of Valuations: Strategically using firm valuations and understanding its value contributors
- The dept trap: Examining the costs and benefits from financial leverage
Who should attend