Strategic Execution Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Many organizations have ambitions for growth and a strategy in place to achieve it. The real challenge lies in translating this strategy into action.
Executive Education's Strategic Execution Program empowers you to create alignment and accountability across your team, and develop the capabilities and culture required for organizational growth. These strategic foundations help you close the execution gap and deliver on your growth ambitions.
Over the course of 6 months, participants will engage in 7 days of interactive, in-person instruction from experts in strategy, leadership, and culture. Learnings are applied back into the workplace between each module through:
CEO Touch Points: 1 hour individualized calls with the lead instructor.
Execution Challenges: Designed to address issues related to your business, learning groups will work through actual organizational challenges. At the end of the process, groups will debrief on their learnings and next steps.
3-5 different organizations selected by Executive Education will engage in a mixture of shared learning, and customized breakout sessions. Benefits of this approach include:
- the opportunity to learn from the experiences and insights of other individuals and organizations
- customized instruction, team discussion and touch points specific to each participating organization
As a result of this program, your organization will:
- Assess its readiness, enablers, and barriers to strategic execution
- Operationalize its strategic growth plan through a clear execution roadmap
- Determine processes for resourcing innovation, managing strategic risks, and monitoring execution
- Develop a team of strategic leaders who can drive change and performance
- Take practical action on strategic priorities while building multiple advantages
- Foster a culture of performance, growth, and accountability for executing growth strategies
Who should attend
Your organization's 6 to 10 senior leaders. Organizations participating in the program are expected to be established companies pursuing and/or actively managing growth. Participating organizations need to:
- have an organizational strategic plan (purpose, values, vision, strategic outcomes) with an articulated growth strategy
- be comfortable discussing their organization's strategic plan and growth strategy