Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
An effective leader is expected to confidently analyze multifaceted situations and quickly make informed, responsible decisions, all while juggling the day-to-day. It can be far too easy in the busyness to be overly reactive, making biased decisions resulting in flawed outcomes. Strategic Decision-Making helps you overcome the urge to rely on impulse and become a leader who can efficiently and reliably address complex problems.
- Encourage and direct individual and group decisions for your organization
- Motivate teams to perform most effectively
- Influence through emotional and cultural intelligence
- Apply behaviors of responsible leadership to make ethical decisions
- Improve your sensitivity to types of bias
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors and functional leaders with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.