Strategic Decision-Making will take you through goal setting and team dynamics. It will also discuss power and influence that can be gained from emotional and cultural intelligence and will further discuss responsible leadership. This program is infused with frameworks, models, simulations, self-assessments, and practical application to personal experiences.
- Identify bias and improve your sensitivity to types of biasl
- Understand how teams are motivated and influenced to performl
- Understand the power of influencing through emotional and cultural intelligencel
- Identify behaviors of responsible leadership and how to apply these to ethical decision-makingl
- Earn a digital certificate and badge from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors and functional leaders with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.