Strategic Data-Driven Marketing (Global Leadership Professional®)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with GBTA Academy.Full disclaimer.
This Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Program course focuses on harnessing data, analytics, and design thinking for superior strategic insight, building iconic brands, enduring customer relationships and delivering peak performance.
- Harnessing the potential of technology, new data sources and analytics for building enduring customer relationships
- Gaining deepter consumer insights with analytics and technology
- Leading with a customer centric mindset and driving organizational transformation
Other courses you may want to consider
Today, marketers are forced to do more with less – and next to that, the marketing budget needs to be justified, which is easier said than done. Measuring your marketing effort is the answer – but the vast majority of organisations do not use centralised data to manage and optimise their marketing efforts.
Nevertheless, research shows that organisations that apply data-driven marketing and metrics for measurement have significantly better marketing performance. As a marketer, you are undoubtedly overwhelmed by a vast amount of data that you’d like to measure with limited time and resources. So, how do you manage this?
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Data-Driven Marketing'?
- Possess clear concepts for designing and implementing a data-driven marketing strategy
- Know how to improve your customer acquisition & retention
- Be able to see new business opportunities and improve your results, thanks to a better understanding of your data
The programme 'Data-Driven Marketing' consists of 3 modules:
Module 1: Creating business value with analytics
- Understanding the potential business benefits and value of small & big data
- Customer Relationship Management 2.0
- Overview of the required organisational capabilities
- A framework for data-driven marketing: acquire, analyse, action.
- Creating a roadmap for implementation
Module 2: Strategic & Tactical data-driven marketing
- Improving customer centricity using data visualisation
- Creating a 360° view of your customer
- Creating a better understanding of the market using advanced perceptual mapping
- From market and customer insights to better strategic decision making
- Key Marketing metrics to evaluate campaigns and improve agile marketing
- Enhance your marketing mix using conjoint analysis
Module 3: Operational data-driven marketing
- Creating data-driven decision support systems for Sales People
- How to improve your customer acquisition and retention campaigns using analytics
- From segmentation to the segment of one: hyper personalisation
- The power of predictive analytics in marketing
- Creating a standard process for data mining in marketing & sales
- Optimise resource allocation using prescriptive analytics
- From small to big data: Web analytics, Text mining, Social network analysis
Who should attend
- Marketing or Sales Executives responsible for data-driven projects
- Marketing, Sales, or Key Account Managers eager to improve their marketing performance
- General Managers or Entrepreneurs wanting to create more value for their business
- IT professionals who support data-driven marketing efforts