Who should attend
This programme is ideal for product managers and executives directly involved with marketing and planning to support/ grow their business function. Managers from non-marketing functions such as engineering, operations, sales, finance, R&D etc., involved with new product development or identifying newer channels for promotions will benefit from understanding the nuances of effective marketing strategies. We encourage companies to attend this programme as teams.
About the course
This programme provides marketing professionals with a broad understanding of the challenges of this highly competitive market and sees these challenges through a customer-value lens.
The aim of this programme is to enable you to use marketing strategies and frameworks as a conduit for building relationships with customers: long-term profitable relationships. Through the course of this programme, you will explore various marketing strategies: from traditional marketing topics like consumer segmentation and product pricing to more contemporary focuses in the field of marketing: like managing customer experiences and new product innovation.
- Customer-facing marketing processes for value creation
- Designing and managing customer experiences
- Challenges and implications of ‘connected customers’
- Making customer-centricity profitable
- Customer and brand equity
- Developing sustainable competitive advantages in business
- Managing the marketing mix in a competitive environment
- Impact of marketing on profitability, growth, and risk
- Changing roles and responsibilities of CMOs
- Reflecting on the past shaping the future
- Reimagine the marketing function as a centre of value creation
- Create experiences with customer-centricity baked into every step
- Create brand equity by winning over your customers’ hearts
- Recreate the marketing mix to serve a new customer world
- Become a domain expert of the opaque marketing universe
- Learn to show the value of the marketing instead of talking about it
- Train yourself to look out for and stay a step ahead of fickle trends
- Keep evolving as markets adapt to the needs of customers
Day wise out comes
- Introduction to value based marketing
- New product marketing plan and launch strategies
- Value creation and extraction
- Managing business performance
Nirmal Gupta’s knowledge on the Indian marketing scene just bowls you over. He is a prof who can very unassumingly engage you in a class discussion when he goes about substantiating his arguments with data about the Indian advertising and Marketing scene. We at Great Lakes, were just listening in...
Rajendra Srivastava is the Dean of the Indian School of Business (ISB) and the Novartis Professor of Marketing strategy and Innovation. He comes with an experience of over 30 years as an academic and administrator. He has held several tenured faculty and administrative positions during his career...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about General Management Programs
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.