Strategic Business Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London School of Business and Finance.Full disclaimer.
This course will demonstrate the best practices for each stage in the cycle of strategic business planning, from creating a practical organisational vision to execution.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Deploy the strategic management lifecycle from start to end
- Describe a typical strategic business plan, its layout, and its contents
- Use the appropriate frameworks for analysis
- Identify the correct strategic choices for market positioning
- Promote stakeholder engagement
- Successfully execute strategic business plans
- First principles of strategic planning and assessing analytical tools and techniques
- Governance and engagement
- Assessing market size and competition
- Developing competitive strategies
- Modelling risks and opportunities
- Moving from analysis/formulation to execution
- The right organisation configuration
- Leading people through changes
- Ensuring processes are right for your strategy
- Preparing for implementation
- Building engagement through story telling
- Evaluating strategy
Who should attend
This course is suitable for any professional who wants to aim for executive positions in business or become an entrepreneur.