Strategic Business Management
Take your business and career to new heights with a strategic management course designed specifically for business management professionals.
This business management course equips you with the ability to formulate a dynamic and sustainable business management strategy, aligned to long-term corporate goals - enabling your company to thrive in an increasingly competitive business world.
In taking this strategic management course, you’ll learn to apply your innovative and tactical thinking to develop an impervious strategy and give your organisation a competitive advantage.
What will set you apart
In just 10 weeks, this online strategic business management course will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to:
- Conduct market analyses using Porter's five force model
- Use SWOT analysis theory to define microeconomic factors that will affect your business management techniques and success
- Understand external macro-environmental factors using STEEPLE analysis
- Define and maximise your sustainable competitive advantages using the SELECT framework
This online strategic business management course covers everything from business analysis modelling to evaluating and refining your newly-formed business strategy for success.
- Orientation module: Welcome to your Virtual Learning Environment
- Course Module 1: Introduction to strategic management
- Course Module 2: Theory and evolution of strategic management
- Course Module 3: Organisational goals and values
- Course Module 4: Environmental Analysis
- Course Module 5: Internal and SWOT analyses
- Course Module 6: Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Course Module 7: Formulation of a forward-thinking strategy
- Course Module 8: Strategy implementation
- Course Module 9: Evaluation and control
- Course Module 10: Strategic alignment and ensuring sustainability