Who should attend
This course is designed for brand managers who are new to their position or professional marketers who want to progress in their role.
About the course
This course uses a practical approach to show delegates how to succeed in the profession of strategic brand management, covering all the areas needed to sustainably develop a brand.
You will develop the skills to create a strong brand and steer it towards its desired market position through effective marketing and communication, whilst avoiding common pitfalls. The course uses interactive learning, including a number of practical exercises to help you apply theory.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To:
- Recognise brands and the role of brand management in creating and developing valuable assets
- Assess and create brand values
- Plan and create marketing initiatives to support brands
- Monitor brand performance
- Identify how to develop brands, introduce new products, and enter new markets
- First principles of strategic brand management
- Assessing and creating brand positioning and values
- Planning and creating brand marketing initiatives
- Monitoring and decoding brand performance
- Nurturing and maintaining equity
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.