Strategic Awareness and Business Acumen
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Make better-informed decisions by increasing your strategic awareness to an organisational level. This program will provide you with an understanding of your organisation as an integrated business system and the real-world skills needed to make more informed business decisions, drive performance, analyse strategic context and develop winning strategies. You’ll also collaborate and network through invaluable group activities.
- Gain an enterprise-wide perspective
- Build strategic aptitude
- Develop decision-making skills
- Assess investment opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Improve influencing and negotiation skills
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
Access to workshop materials and networking through our online-learning platform.
Program Onsite program delivery will commence at 8:30am on day 1 of the program and conclude at approximately 5:00pm on the final day.
The following key themes are explored:
- Strategic mindset
- Strategy analysis
- Developing winning strategies
- Leading across functions.
Continued access to workshop materials, facilitators, thought leadership and networking through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
- High-potential professionals who want to increase their business acumen
- Middle managers, seeking to develop strategic awareness and gain an integrated understanding of their business system