Strategic Analysis & Decision Making
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Temasek Management Services.Full disclaimer.
This programme is designed for participants to:
- Gain a broadened perspective on managing complex decisions
- Design more effective decision processes
- Learn to transform risk into opportunity
- Deepen their sophistication in exercising judgment and thinking more strategically
By facing a series of tough and provocative decisions, participants actively develop powerful insights into effective decision processes and styles, and will:
- Improve business performance by developing a deep understanding of what drives effective and ineffective decisions
- Learn to identify the right questions, use appropriate frameworks, and avoid over- analysing
- Be able to avoid common decision traps
- Develop the capability to promote more cooperation that can lead to better outcomes
- Explore the characteristics of processes that enable organisational learning and facilitate the integration of strategic thinking, judgment, data and decision making
Who should attend
The programme is designed for managers with 4-6 years of working experience with decision making responsibilities or input.