Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
The programme is designed for managers with 4-6 years of working experience with decision making responsibilities or input.
About the course
This programme is designed for participants to:
- Gain a broadened perspective on managing complex decisions
- Design more effective decision processes
- Learn to transform risk into opportunity
- Deepen their sophistication in exercising judgment and thinking more strategically
By facing a series of tough and provocative decisions, participants actively develop powerful insights into effective decision processes and styles, and will:
- Improve business performance by developing a deep understanding of what drives effective and ineffective decisions
- Learn to identify the right questions, use appropriate frameworks, and avoid over- analysing
- Be able to avoid common decision traps
- Develop the capability to promote more cooperation that can lead to better outcomes
- Explore the characteristics of processes that enable organisational learning and facilitate the integration of strategic thinking, judgment, data and decision making
Education: B.S., MBA, East Carolina University; Ph.D., Purdue University Robert Carraway teaches Quantitative Analysis courses in Darden's MBA program. Carraway has co-written a quantitative analysis case book as well as a number of papers and Darden cases on the topic. Carraway joined the Darde...