Strategic Analysis and Decision-Making
Make complex decisions by analyzing the risk and value of available options and mapping out a plan of action.
- Forecast probable outcomes of choices in unstable environments, and quantify risks and rewards.
- Hone your awareness of what matters to your bottom line, and transition from intuitive to data-driven thinking.
- Learn to recognize your unconscious preferences, and practice using logic to make smarter, healthier and more profitable decisions.
Learn through peer group workshops, real world scenarios, and personal development exercises how to:
- Use predictive models and forecasting tools to reduce uncertainty from high-stakes situations
- Work with a team of experts in quantitative analysis, data optimization, consumption preferences, and bargaining and negotiation to lay out the method by which you can frame nearly every major decision you'll face in your executive career
- Study the psychological and cognitive influences that affect both individual and team decisions and learn ways to circumvent your biases and minimize distractions
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Master the art of articulating the full range of available options, their consequences, and your response.
- Learn to escape cognitive biases, decision traps and groupthink.
- Build an outline of options to draw upon when making tough decisions alone or in teams.
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders who need to make strong decisions amidst uncertainty and risk. It will benefit those who seek quantitative proof of the substance and merit of their choices, particularly those responsible for the wellbeing of teams, departments and whole organizations.