About the course
Storytelling is a powerful leadership tool. Stories build rapport and connection in a way that facts and information do not. When we share stories, we engage the emotions and imagination of others to help them see things differently—and act differently as a result.
Delivered in partnership with The Humphrey Group Inc., this powerful program focuses on the links between leadership and communication at the highest organizational levels. You will learn to apply an inspirational leadership approach that will enable you to drive people to action every time you write or speak.
Who will Benefit
This course is for leaders at all levels who wish to complement their leadership communication skills with storytelling.
Participants will enhance their ability to:
- Understand the purpose of storytelling and how to use it as a leadership tool
- Use The Story Spine to structure a compelling anecdote
- Identify the right moment for a story
- Use language and classic narrative techniques to hold the room
- Tell their stories with a dynamic and engaging physical presence
- Craft stories in-the-moment for a variety of audiences and situations.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.