Who should attend
Middle to senior managers holding designations such as AVP, Regional Manager, Account Manager, Analyst, etc. from across industries.
About the course
The Stepping into Leadership Programme from ISB is the rock-solid foundation for your managerial career.
Based on three major tenets of leadership – introspection, understanding team dynamics and change management – this programme will help you lead with confidence as you build on your skills, motivate others and impactfully manage change.
The 3-day learning experience of this comprehensive programme will help you build a solid base for your managerial journey.
- You will learn to be focused yet flexible
- You will learn to balance fearless agility with empathy and lead with courage
- You will understand how to blend excellent team communication
- You will be able to build Cultural Intelligence that delivers impactful solutions
- Understand broad themes – Introspection, Understanding team dynamics, Change Management
- Develop a pipeline of future leaders equipped to deliver in dynamic scenarios
- Set down organisational best practices that help build future leaders
- Equip your key business leaders with the necessary skills like conflict management, trust-building and enabling win-win partnerships that favourably impact your organisation’s bottom line
- Step up to the next level of leadership with the niche skills essential today
- Evolve into an effective change agent
- Discover how to continually reinvent yourself with ongoing learning
Mitchell Watkins is a Visiting Faculty from the London Business School and has worked as a consultant with many companies in organisational and management development for over thirty years. At the India School of Business, he has taught several programmes for Senior Managers of major Indian orga...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.