Indian School of Business (ISB)
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
This programme is ideal for middle to senior managers holding designations such as AVP, Regional Manager, Account Manager, Analyst, etc., from across industries.
About the course
Surpass your managerial and leadership potential
The future workplace is complex and demands leaders with tenacity and a diverse skill set. It is those who combine a unique set of competencies who succeed in business environments dominated by uncertainty, ambiguity and relentless change. Today’s leadership is not about only bringing it together. It’s about the ability to be wonderfully versatile, combining fearless agility with empathy to deliver continually deliver value.
Build the foundation of your managerial role as you prepare to lead teams.
The Stepping into Leadership Programme from ISB is the rock-solid foundation for your managerial career. Based on three major tenets of leadership – introspection, understanding team dynamics and change management – this programme will help you lead with confidence as you build on your skills, motivate others and impactfully manage change.
- The purpose, role and best practices in leadership
- Mindsets and styles that inhibit effectiveness
- Effective team creation and leading
- Leading change in your part of the business
- Coaching teams for optimum performance
- Persuading and influencing people to mobilise support and build commitment
- Conflict management and trust-building
- Effective execution of ideas
- The art of building win-win partnerships
- Instituting new work processes and routines for improved performances
- Develop future leaders equipped to achieve business success in dynamic scenarios
- Set down best practices of leadership
- Equip your key business leaders with necessary skills which favourable impacts the bottom line
- Equip yourself with niche skills required for today’s complex business scenarios
- Evolve into an effective leader by exploring leadership fundamentals and team dynamics
- Discover how to continually learn and reinvent yourself
Mitchell Watkins is a Visiting Faculty from the London Business School and has worked as a consultant with many companies in organisational and management development for over thirty years. At the India School of Business, he has taught several programmes for Senior Managers of major Indian orga...