Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Stanford Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Stanford LEAD leverages the best of Stanford GSB to prepare you to thrive in a state of constant change as you learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt.
LEAD, an innovative online executive education program, provides you with the tools and techniques to become a more impactful leader by setting a vision that unlocks higher purpose in yourself, your teams, and your organization. Bringing together a global cohort of leaders, LEAD creates a vibrant community of change agents prepared to transform organizations, industries, and the world.
Challenge your current leadership approach to advance yourself, your team, and your organization.
- The strength of Stanford in a flexible format.
- Research-based, academically rigorous curriculum taught by world-class Stanford GSB faculty, in interactive, virtual sessions.
- An immersive, integrated education where new skills are continually developed and applied real-time for immediate and high-impact results.
- Direct, real-time engagement with and personalized feedback from GSB faculty and seasoned peers.
- A global community of peers, offering a diverse set of perspectives for efficient knowledge transfer, networking, and support.
Stanford LEAD has a proven, high-impact design which blends a rigorous curriculum with a social and experiential learning model that challenges you to reach your full potential.
The Learning Model
This program requires dynamic participation, blending a flexible approach to executive learning with live online engagements with faculty and peers. Course projects will require you to integrate business and leadership frameworks with your day-to-day work, and you will be able to apply concepts in real-time to see immediate results. Personalized and actionable feedback from expert LEAD course facilitators will push you to excel beyond your learning goals, and your community of peers will enrich your understanding of the material through meaningful collaboration.
Design Your Learning Journey
Choose to specialize in one of two areas: Corporate Innovation or Personal Leadership. In each specialization, you will start with the fundamentals by enrolling in foundation courses and customize your electives to match your specific interests, goals, and business challenges.
Corporate Innovation: This specialization addresses the unique challenges and opportunities inherent in fostering and implementing change within established organizations. The curriculum has been designed to give you the strategic business tools and techniques to accelerate change and transformation in your organization and drive innovation from within.
Personal Leadership: This specialization develops effective leaders who will advance themselves, their teams, and their organizations to success. The curriculum has been designed to teach you core leadership competencies: critical analysis, self-awareness, interpersonal acumen, situational awareness, and holistic communication.
Earn Your Stanford GSB Certificate
Upon program completion, you will receive a Stanford GSB Certificate in two formats:
- A certified electronic version that may be posted on your social networks
- A printed version for display
Additionally, you will receive 24 CEUs, which may be used in meeting professional re-certification requirements or to qualify for professional development or tuition reimbursement programs. You will also have the opportunity to stay connected with the LEAD community for lifelong learning through exclusive invitations to speaker sessions and special events.
Due to our high-touch support model and selective admission process, Stanford LEAD is proud to report an average completion rate of 95%.
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior-level leaders who are committed to driving change and accelerating transformation in their organizations
- Highly engaged leaders who are focused on team management and have a desire to become more purposeful leaders
- Collaborative individuals who are motivated to exchange ideas and implement feedback from qualified peers from around the globe
- Individuals who wish to master the foundations of leadership and whose success and impact depends on effective interactions with others in their organizations