Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Entrepreneurs who are starting a new venture, or who are in early stages of a recently-launched venture
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists, engineers and students with validated business ideas
About the course
Refine your business plan and develop a successful go to market strategy during this intensive six-day hands-on program.
- Leveraging Stanford’s unique approach to entrepreneurship, the program teaches innovators how to refine and develop a go to market strategy.
- Taught by the same renowned faculty featured in the Stanford MBA Program.
- In-person instruction combined with live sessions delivered by distance-learning technology.
- Varied instruction offered through a combination of lectures, case evaluations, small-group discussions, panels, and guest speakers.
- Networking among past program participants, Stanford GSB alumni, and business leaders in Mexico City.
- Opportunities to refine and practice a pitch presentation to experts and business leaders.
Working on taking your business idea to market? Spend six days perfecting your plan, with guidance from the renowned faculty of Stanford GSB.
Leveraging Stanford’s deep connection to Silicon Valley, Stanford Go-to-Market exposes participants to leading-edge research and frameworks in areas that span all business operations.
- Accounting: Dive deep into the elements of the financial reporting environment and the role of the primary financial statements to identify key relations among them. Then, take the high-level view to study the links between a firm’s economics and strategy and analysis of its financial statements.
- Pricing: Learn more about the unifying framework for value-based pricing, which focuses on understanding the economic value created by a company’s product or service to its target markets.
- Go-to-market strategy: Discuss the critical ingredients of the go-to-market strategy using a key framework as a lens through which to evaluate salesforce design.
- Marketing: Find out how market research enables participants to better understand customer needs, hone in on unmet client expectations and validate your hypotheses about the market.
- Building teams: Design and manage an effective portfolio of participants and partners who can connect a company with its customers and prospects and boost sales.
Research Statement Baba Shiv's research expertise is in the area of neuroeconomics, with specific emphasis on the role of neural structures related to emotion and motivation in shaping decisions and experiences. His recent work examines the interplay of the brain’s "liking" and "wanting" systems ...