Who should attend
Almost one third of the batch comes from the IT/Technology industry. The rest of the batch has good representation from a wide variety of industries like Consulting, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Education amongst others.
Batch Work Experience Distribution
The batch has an average work experience of 8 to 10 years. While there is a cross section of young professionals and mid career executives, 51% of the batch is composed of senior professionals having more than 12 years of experience.
Who should attend
- Product Managers and Analysts
- Business Heads
- Marketing Managers
- Consultants and Educators
- UI/UX Designers
About the course
BUILD A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE WITH DESIGN THINKING
- Develop an all-purpose toolkit
Learn to use the frameworks in a wide variety of scenarios so you are ready for any challenge
- Learn by doing
Apply the Design Thinking methodology to a series of real-world applications, and internalize the concepts
- Engage with experts
Interact with experts, get personalized feedback from course facilitators, and learn from seasoned practitioners
- Showcase your expertise
Distinguish yourself with a certificate of completion from Stanford Graduate School of Business
Through this course, you will learn a pragmatic approach that is both a system for inducing creativity and innovation and a framework for solving complex business problems. Learn how you can apply these principles to make products that delight your users.
Designed for busy executives, Design Thinking: From Insights to Viability enables you to integrate your education with your work so you can apply, iterate, and innovate on the job and boost your immediate and long-term outcomes.
The program is offered by Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Education and delivered in collaboration with Great Learning. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will earn a Certificate of Completion from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Participants who successfully complete the program will be awarded with a 'Certificate of Completion' from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- 12-week course
- 3 to 5 hours of weekly learning commitment
- Live interactive session by tenured faculty from Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Weekly feedback and live interactive sessions with experienced course facilitator
- Certificate of completion from Stanford Graduate School of Business
- 10 assignments and a final reflection to synthesize what you've learnt
Acquire a design thinking mindset, so that you can translate your learnings during the course to drive innovation in your company
- Develop viable solutions to user challenges using the design thinking and hypothesis-driven innovation processes.
- Gain user empathy through observation and interviewing, and develop user insights to identify unmet needs.
- Use multiple brainstorming techniques to find innovative solutions.
- Prototype a solution to a user challenge.
- Develop and test a business model or business case to support the viability of the solution.
Design Thinking Course Stanford | Desing Thinking Course | Design Thinking Certification-Great Learning
Stefanos Zenios is the Investment Group of Santa Barbara Professor of Entrepreneurship and Professor of Operations, Information, and Technology. He is also the faculty codirector of Stanford GSB’s Center for Entrepreneurial Studies. An innovative teacher and researcher, Zenios is the main archite...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.