Who should attend
This course is for marketers and managers who are responsible for buying, selling or managing sponsorship arrangements within their organisation.
About the course
This course looks at the evolution of business sponsorship aimed at marketers who are responsible for creating, designing, buying sponsorship. It also looks at how marketers can develop, create and sell innovative sponsorship proposals to deepen essential business relationships.
- How sponsorship should work for you
- Understand exactly what sponsorship is - and what it isn't
- How to create and value an asset register
- Choosing the vehicle, and making the pitch
- Formulate and develop the right sponsorship proposition(s) for your needs
- Negotiate effectively with your sponsorship partners
- How to evaluate sponsorship
- Examine and learn from sponsorship case studies
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.