Who should attend
This course is for marketers and managers who are responsible for buying, selling or managing sponsorship arrangements within their organisation.
About the course
Sponsorship can deliver great results, but can be challenging to select, negotiate, manage and evaluate. This programme seeks to address those issues.
- Move away from an ‘us’ and ‘them’ view of sponsorship buyers and sellers.
- Know precisely who you need to talk to, how and why.
- Clarify your sponsorship ‘philosophy’ and objectives.
- Plan and monitor your sponsorship revenue and spending.
- Formulate and develop the right sponsorship proposition(s) for your needs.
- Challenge your comfort zone in the quest for creative opportunities.
- Negotiate effectively with your sponsorship partners.
- Make time for planning, monitoring and making sure all parties deliver.
- Utilise project and relationship evaluation tools.
- Sharpen up your longer-term objectives, targets and strategy.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.