Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Sponsorship can deliver great results, but can be challenging to select, negotiate, manage and evaluate. This programme seeks to address those issues.
- Move away from an ‘us’ and ‘them’ view of sponsorship buyers and sellers.
- Know precisely who you need to talk to, how and why.
- Clarify your sponsorship ‘philosophy’ and objectives.
- Plan and monitor your sponsorship revenue and spending.
- Formulate and develop the right sponsorship proposition(s) for your needs.
- Challenge your comfort zone in the quest for creative opportunities.
- Negotiate effectively with your sponsorship partners.
- Make time for planning, monitoring and making sure all parties deliver.
- Utilise project and relationship evaluation tools.
- Sharpen up your longer-term objectives, targets and strategy.
Who should attend
This course is for marketers and managers who are responsible for buying, selling or managing sponsorship arrangements within their organisation.
Trust the experts
A highly qualified, experienced, creative and innovative business, training, management and marketing consultant with over 20 years’ experience in a variety of major international organisations; Richard is currently MD of a successful business consultancy.