UNC School of Government
Social Services Attorneys Winter Conference
Feb 20—21, 20202 days
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNC School of Government.Full disclaimer.
- Case Updates
- Hot Topics in Child Welfare
- Drug Exposure in Children
- The Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children
- Disabled Children Aging Out of Foster Care/Adult Guardianship
- Medicaid Asset Determination
- Social Services Working Group (SSWG)/ Legislative Update
- Social Services Attorneys' Association business meeting
Aimee Wall joined the School of Government in 2001. Her work in the area of social services law focuses on agency organization and governance, confidentiality of social services information, adult protective services, and public assistance programs. In the animal control law field, she works with...
Sara DePasquale joined the School of Government in 2013. She specializes in child welfare law in North Carolina and teaches and consults with judges, social services attorneys, parent attorneys, and other law professionals. Her publications include Fathers and Paternity: Applying the Law in North...