Who should attend
Experienced sales professionals with a foundational understanding of primary social media tools who wish to build and leverage a strategy for their online branding needs.
About the course
Recent studies have shown that a majority of buyers are "significantly influenced" by what they find on social networks. It's not a mystery, then, that utilizing social media as part of the sales process has become a trait of top selling salespeople, 90% of whom are leveraging social selling according to LinkedIn. These same salespeople who leverage social selling also tend to hit their quotas more often and outperform their peers.
Is your sales team engaging the buyer in social media, or is your competitor?
Bringing together leaders and influencers who have trained dozens of companies from a variety of industries internationally in the new world of social selling, this program goes beyond simple "I already knew that" LinkedIn training and provides participants a global perspective on leveraging social media that is applicable to both B2B and B2C salespeople.
The objective of this innovative program is to train salespeople to not only master the tactical functionality that is possible with social media in order to help engage with the digital buyer at every stage of the sales cycle, but also to build internal leaders and change agents who will truly impact an organization's sales and internal digital literacy after taking the program.
More specifically, this course will cover professional branding, aligning one's own brand with that of the corporation, social selling across multiple social networks (including LinkedIn), the importance of getting people onboard and minimizing internal resistance, breaking down internal barriers to social selling, better aligning social selling efforts with marketing and employee advocacy programs, and calculating the ROI of social selling efforts.
- A unique opportunity to keep pace with the rapidly changing digital space (and its impact on sales), coupled with the structure and thoughtfulness of an academic course.
- Learn from experts in this field who will explain the theory, while also leveraging their real-world experience to dive into practical application.
- Earn a program certificate and leave the program with a social selling strategy that can immediately be applied to individual sales efforts.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of social selling, with a focus on the foundational concepts critical to building a thoughtful social presence and fostering relationships.
- Understand how to get started, which tools are right for your needs, and how to quantify and measure your results.
- Identify how a closer relationship between marketing and sales can lead to more effective social selling.
Featuring 5 modules, this self-paced online program includes topics critical to successful social selling, including:
- Professional branding: Learn how to build a customer relationship even before the first meeting
- Sales and marketing alignment: Discover how closer alignment with marketing will help your social selling, as well as how to be an advocate for such alignment
- Championing social selling internally: Obtain a blueprint for communicating the importance and ROI of social selling to decision makers within your organization
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.