Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The purpose of this course is to enable marketers to plan social media activities that are results focused and that generate return on investment (ROI).
Delegates will be given the tools and know-how to measure their social media effectiveness, research their audience’s needs and behaviour, and understand the changes they need to make to their messages and delivery in order to convert their fans and followers into enquiries, leads, and sales.
- Understand the importance of social media within your organisation
- Be able to audit your social media activity so you have clarity on what’s working and what isn’t
- Have advanced insights into your audience and their needs so you can better engage with them
- Develop a social media strategy that’s results focused
- Be accountable for your efforts by being able to monitor and measure return on investment (ROI)
- Focus your efforts so you can achieve maximum results with the minimum effort
Who should attend
If you’re already ‘doing’ social media but want to do it better, then this course is for you. We assume that you’re familiar with all the relevant platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn) and want to focus on how to get more out of them.
Trust the experts
With over 17 years’ experience in digital marketing, Danny is one of the UK’s top social media experts, helping companies generate new business through their social media presence. He has a particular interest in the healthcare sector, although he has worked with many other sectors too. As well a...