Who should attend
This course is intended for marketers who have experienced success with social media but feel they could achieve far better and consistent results if they took a more focused and strategic approach. This course isn’t about “how to do” social media, but how to achieve the best outcome from it. We assume that you’re familiar with all the relevant platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
About the course
Create a highly effective social media marketing strategy, so that your campaigns are focused and deliberate, appeal deeply to your target market, and catapult you ahead of the competition. Understand how social media fits in with your other marketing channels and discover how to create a joined-up campaign that converts your audience into leads, enquiries, and sales. Ensure your social media activity is coordinated, results focused, delivers on your business objectives and brings you a consistent return on investment.
- Develop a strategy that positions you clearly, raises your visibility, and makes you deeply attractive to your target audience
- Have a highly developed knowledge of your customers so you can understand their pain points and what motivates them to buy
- Create sharp messaging that gets you noticed and drives your audience to engage with you
- Develop powerful content that resonates with your audience and motivates them to take action
- Understand how social media fits into the buyer journey and how to integrate it with your other marketing channels
- How to utilise social media effectively for lead generation
- Making the most of paid social for both driving sales and brand awareness
- How Influencer marketing can help you dramatically amplify your message and grow your audience
- What are the best social media tools that enable you to run an effective campaign
- Identifying key social media metrics that identify whether your campaigns are delivering a strong return on investment
- Crisis management: How to prepare for the unexpected and mitigate negative publicity
- Case studies that demonstrate how market leaders are exploiting social media in order to stand out from their competitors and dominate their market
With over 17 years’ experience in digital marketing, Danny is one of the UK’s top social media experts, helping companies generate new business through their social media presence. He has a particular interest in the healthcare sector, although he has worked with many other sectors too. As well a...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.