About the course
Leverage Your Organizational Goals with Social Media Marketing
Having a sound social media strategy is the first step in building any digital marketing plan.
This course provides a strategic framework for integrating your organizational goals with social media marketing. Identify the opportunities inherent in your Unique Selling Proposition. Set appropriate social media objectives and build an effective strategy and plan to achieve them. Leverage social media to connect your brand with the right audiences and influencers.
Benefits for you
- Research potential markets using social media
- Connect with influencers and build online communities
- Set social media goals that align with larger strategic objectives
- Identify and employ the right measurement tools
- Develop effective social media marketing strategies and plans
- Promote your brand through viral and traditional marketing channels
- Creating online community: defining your demographics and target audience, understanding audience motivations and needs, building emotional connection and engagement, fostering Word of Mouth marketing
- Aligning your community with social networks: highlighting your Unique Selling Proposition, researching statistics and target markets for popular social networks
- Building a social media marketing strategy: SWOT analysis, setting and measuring social media objectives, tying social media goals back to organizational strategy, navigating multiple marketing channels and touchpoints, assessing social media analytics data
- Connecting with influencers: identifying influencers for a campaign, developing plans to engage them
- Pulling it all together: linking strategy to content, issues of content creation, curation and cultivation, getting a team on board, social media trends and emerging challenges
- A sample social media marketing plan
- Examples of successful social media marketing campaigns
- A social media framework for assessing opportunities
My background is in the arts: I wrote my first short story at the age of 9, and then I discovered the theatre in University. I always wanted to be in a helping profession, so I trained to be a high school teacher, but shortly after graduation, found I was called to teaching and facilitating adu...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.