Who should attend
The course is for those who are writing a social media strategy and managing its implementation. It is best suited to individuals who have some experience of social media marketing, so are familiar with key channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and blogging.
About the course
Create an effective and actionable Social Media Marketing Plan. You will learn the key steps in developing and implementing your social media strategy: insight generation, defining your key success metrics, creating your social media campaign plan, social media platform integration, creating engaging content, analysis and optimisation.
- How to create a social media marketing plan
- How to integrate social media channels
- Develop a creative theme using customer insight
- Use the social media planning and implementation model
- Discuss best practice use of the key social channels
- Understand key developments and trends in social media
- How to increase brand engagement on social media platforms
- How to analyse integrated social media campaigns
- Reputation management and dealing with a social media incident
- Put learning into practice using a real-life case study
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.