Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This course is for people who have not used the social channels extensively, but want to start using them or improve how they use them. We do this through a mix of seminar and practical case exercises. This course focuses on how to use the core channels more effectively. It is not designed as a follow on to Implementing Social Media Campaigns.
- Social media trends and implications for marketers
- Social media usage statistics and trends
- Steps for building a simple social media plan
- The 4 stages of customer engagement
- Channels to be used for acquiring new customers – influencing influencers and social ads
- Channels to build participation and engagement – blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
Who should attend
For marketers who need to know more about social media, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach or implement social media. Individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Trust the experts
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...