Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Are you confused by the ever changing world of social media? Have your colleagues, family or friends been giving you advice on “Facebook this” or “Instagram that” and you don’t know which way to turn? Ever wish someone could just help demystify the social media world and help you develop a simple game plan going forward?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Bottom line, social networks are media channels through which it’s become fundamentally simpler to deliver relevant and engaging content to your target audience. But while it might sound simple, it’s not easy to develop the “right” content in the “right” form, and then deliver it through the “right” social networks to reach your target audience.
At this workshop, you will learn how to develop the right content, and then determine which social networks are appropriate for your organization. Plan on bringing your social media questions and challenges, and leaving with practical tools to build and execute compelling social media plans.
This interactive workshop will help participants:
- Develop compelling content that will motivate and engage your target audience, helping you achieve your overall marketing objectives
- Determine which social networks will help you reach your target audience
- Understand how to develop a successful social media plan, including what resources will be needed to support implementation
- Identify the common mistakes and pitfalls of developing and executing a social media plan
Participants will be able to:
- Build a comprehensive social media strategy and plan, including the right content based a highly differentiated brand strategy
- Determine what social media networks are right for your brand
- Avoid the common mistakes associated with a social media program
Who should attend
This course is appropriate for any organizational or marketing leader who is trying to figure out how to get started or move forward in the ever evolving world of social media marketing.
Trust the experts
Steven Bellach is co-founder of BottomLine Marketing, a strategic business and marketing consulting firm specializing in helping organizations build effective and differentiated marketing strategies and plans. Over his 25-year senior marketing, sales and general management career, Steve has profi...
Nik Souris is an entrepreneur, digital marketer and social strategist. He currently heads digital marketing and growth at Privoro, a mobile security technology provider. Nik has architected and executed digital strategies to grow audiences into millions of online followers for clients ranging fro...
Social Media Marketing with Steven Bellach