Social Media Marketing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
Become an asset to your business by becoming an expert in social media marketing.
With 13 million South Africans on Facebook, 2.68 million on Instagram and 7.4 million users on Twitter, social media marketing is a key tool for reaching new audiences and boosting sales.1
In just 8 weeks you’ll be equipped with the ability to master the social media marketing skills needed to create, execute, measure and refine a high impact social media strategy.
What will set you apart
Earn a certificate from the University of Cape Town in this social media marketing course and be empowered with:
- The ability to strategise innovative social media solutions to support brand awareness, recognition and conversion
- The recognition of your skills and social media intuition needed to support movement in your career path or business
- The knowledge to impact the bottom line of any business by using social media as a powerful marketing tool
In this University of Cape Town Social Media Marketing course you’ll learn the most important lessons needed to improve the way your business is marketed online. Each week you’ll tackle a new module, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time. With a personalised and supported framework, you’ll study in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Navigating the social media landscape
- Course Module 2: Applying a social media content strategy
- Course Module 3: Creating content that drives engagement
- Course Module 4: Managing a social media community
- Course Module 5: Advertising on social media
- Course Module 6: Measuring and optimising a social media strategy
- Course Module 7: Social media marketing management
- Course Module 8: Consolidating a social media marketing strategy