Who should attend
This course is appropriate for any organizational or marketing leader who is trying to figure out how to get started or move forward in the ever evolving world of social media marketing.
About the course
The modern marketing program will help businesses, small and large, and non-profit organizations learn how to leverage their brand through social media for customers, partnerships and employees.
The marketing world is changing, driven by the dynamic world of digital marketing and more precisely, social media. As the marketing world has changes, so has the modern marketing program which helps businesses, small and large, and non-profit organizations learn how to leverage their brand through social media for customers, partnerships and employees.
Digital marketing represents a broad array of traction channels through which it’s generally simpler, more efficient and easier to engage with target audiences and measure the impact. Within digital marketing, social networks are extremely effective ways to deliver engaging content to your target audience. While it might sound simple, it’s not that easy to determine which digital channels and social networks are most appropriate for your organization and then develop and execute an effective plan.
This interactive workshop will help participants:
- Understand how an effective digital marketing plan will help you achieve their overall marketing objectives
- Determine which digital marketing channels and social networks will help them reach their target audience
- Learn how to build their brand through digital marketing strategies
- Understand how to develop a digital marketing and social media plan, including what resources will be needed to support implementation
Participants will be able to:
- Determine what digital marketing channels, including social media, are right for their brand
- Build a content plan and calendar
- Map out a digital marketing and social media campaign
Steven Bellach is co-founder of BottomLine Marketing, a strategic business and marketing consulting firm specializing in helping organizations build effective and differentiated marketing strategies and plans. Over his 25-year senior marketing, sales and general management career, Steve has profi...
Nik Souris is an entrepreneur, digital marketer and social strategist. He currently heads digital marketing and growth at Privoro, a mobile security technology provider. Nik has architected and executed digital strategies to grow audiences into millions of online followers for clients ranging fro...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.