Social Media Campaign Planning
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Create an effective and actionable Social Media Marketing Plan. You will learn the key steps in developing and implementing your social media strategy: insight generation, defining your key success metrics, creating your social media campaign plan, social media platform integration, creating engaging content, analysis and optimisation.
- • How to create a social media marketing plan
- • How to integrate social media channels and develop a creative theme using customer insight
- • Use the social media planning and implementation model to ensure your organisation is set up for social media
- • Discuss best practice use of the key social channels
- • Understand key developments in social media and how the channels are evolving
- • Understand how to use social tools to help you to understand your audience and decide what to post to which customer segments
- • How to increase brand engagement on social media platforms
- • Learn how to measure success and analyse integrated social media campaigns
- • Reputation management and how to deal with a social media incident
- • Put learning into practice using a real-life case study
The CIM Experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to takeback to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics - Marketers should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital.
- 3 learning levels - Introductory, Advanced and Masterclass.
Who should attend
The course is for those who are writing a social media strategy and managing its implementation. It is best suited to individuals who have some experience of social media marketing, so are familiar with key channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and blogging.