Who should attend
- Social Entrepreneurs who would like to improve the management of their social enterprises.
- Working individuals who are in charge of a social enterprise.
- Corporate Social Responsibility professionals who need to work with social enterprises.
- Government officials working in the social enterprise development and social entrepreneurship field.
- University lecturers involved in business management and/or enterprise development who would like to know more about social entrepreneurship
About the course
The purpose of this programme is to provide participants, who would typically come from a social entrepreneurial and social enterprise background, with the essential knowledge, insight and skills to be innovative and to lead and build sustainable business models around their social enterprises within the developmental paradigm. It is aimed at equipping social entrepreneurs and social enterprise leaders to manage, lead and sustain their enterprises and effect social change in a scalable manner.
What are the benefits
The Advanced Course in Social Enterprise Leadership will provide social entrepreneur, social enterprise leaders and other individuals interested in the field of social enterprise the knowledge and skills to guide social enterprises to manage their organisations in a sustainable manner in order to become more innovative and profitable.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.