Snap! Tweet! Post! Organizational Communication in the age of Social Media One-Day Course
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kelley School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In this one-day executive course from Kelley you’ll learn how today’s top social media platforms can help you control your brand narrative.
Do you know how to manage your brand message in the age of social media?
Social media has changed the landscape of organizational communication forever. The channels that customers can use to communicate about your organization—both positively and negatively—seem to be growing daily. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat… the list goes on.
In a world where prospects and customers expect you to be everywhere at once when it comes to social media, what are the most effective strategies to manage your organization’s message? How can you best leverage existing social media platforms to get them working for you or your organization?
Develop a powerful social media strategy for your organization
In this one-day course you’ll use exercises, activities, and real-world scenarios to explore the effective use of social media in managing your organization’s message. You’ll discuss how organizational communication and public relations have changed due to social media and take a close look at today’s most powerful social media platforms.
At the end of the day you’ll understand the advantages and disadvantages of each social media channel and how to leverage them to build your brand, control your message, and outpace the competition.
Learning outcomes: what you'll take back to the office
In this one-day course, you will:
- Evaluate your organization’s effectiveness in utilizing social media
- Learn how to use social media to craft and control your brand narrative
- Develop a social media strategy for your organization
- Learn how to leverage each of today’s top platforms to best communicate your message
- Acquire social listening skills and response tactics for brand champions and brand critics
- Discover how social media influencers can help you manage your message and grow your digital community
- Create a game plan for responding to crisis and controlling the story
Who should attend
This course is ideal for public relations and communication managers who work in corporate, non-profit, and government organizations.
Recruiting managers who wish to improve their company’s online image and entrepreneurs who want to learn more about the power of social media will also benefit from taking this course.