Who should attend
- Decision makers in local and national government
- Economic development corporations
- SMEs development authorities
- Financial institutions
- Personnel from Economic; Employment; Trade and Industry Ministries
- Government related policy making institutes and agencies related to the above ministries
- Financial Institutes: Banks, Funding and Insurance companies
- Trade unions, industry and professional bodies
- SME associations and promotion organisations and agencies (Government, NGOs and private)
- Industries heavily influenced by SMEs, including tourism, agriculture manufacturing and service-related (i.e. hospitality, retail etc.).
- Higher education institutes, business schools and economy related schools or research institutes that have interest in SME related economy or business
About the course
For economic growth to occur on a national level, there must be a partnership between two major stakeholders: Government (Ministries and Agencies) and private sector SMEs. This online course is designed to enhance SME creation and sustainability from entrepreneurial and governmental perspectives.
- SMEs Growth Engines
- Discovering our creativity and innovation powers
- Fundamental of Solid SME business plan
- Marketing plan for SME
- Efficiency in Market research for SME
- Setting smart objectives Settings
- Actionable Budget plan
- Progress monitoring and summary
- Government support Mechanisms for SMES
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.