Smart Sourcing and Intelligent Automation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Auckland Business School.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to partner with service providers and benefit from intelligent automation solutions.
This course builds on our work with client firms and service providers to ensure the delivery of value-added services and innovation in sourcing engagements. We combine this knowledge with our recent work on intelligent automation to offer individuals and firms tools and use cases that can be immediately applied and put into practice in the workplace.
Business leaders can benefit enormously from partnering with service providers capable of harnessing the latest technological and process solutions to the firm’s value chain. As a decision maker who deals with technology and business processes, you need to gain skills and hands-on experience in partnering with service providers. This is to ensure you can adopt intelligent automation solutions such as robotic process automation, machine learning, blockchain and artificial intelligence, in your value chain. We will, in particular, be focusing on:
- Understanding digital sourcing models -- cloud services and ‘as-a-service’ concepts
- Developing an internal acquisition capability to benefit from external services
- Achieving impactful innovation from service providers
- Employing intelligent technologies in the value-chain such as robotic process automation, machine learning, blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- Learn how to develop an internal capability to effectively work with external service providers
- Develop an awareness of provider-led innovation for your services
- Understand the potential of robotic, machine learning, blockchain and artificial intelligence solutions for your business
- Network with leading service providers
- Benefit from mentoring by world-renowned academics
Your organisation will:
- Get the most out of its sourcing partnerships
- Be able to develop a provider-led innovation roadmap
- Be able to make informed decisions about the potential of employing intelligent automation solutions
Who should attend
- People currently in an IT or business process role that involves engagement with technology service providers
- People who have a minimum of five years of industry experience, with at least two years in supply chain, logistics and/or procurement roles