Smart Cities Program: A Major Revolution
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics.Full disclaimer.
The Smart Cities concept addresses the resulting challenges of urban centers growth, using digital tools, such as the Internet of Things, to improve cities quality of life. As a result of this changing environment, many business opportunities arise, and managers must be prepared to explore them. Thus, the Smart Cities Program enables participants to discover, develop and build new business models in smart cities.
- Discover new business opportunities in the Internet of Things;
- Develop relevant, scalable and replicable solutions;
- Create new business models to measure solutions;
- Apply a business creation methodology recognized by MIT;
- Inspiration Session
- Market Segmentation & Customer Definition
- Solution Description
Who should attend
- Business Development Managers;
- Product Managers;
- State and Public Entities;